Saturday, November 29, 2008


MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2008 12:59 PM, CST
Mary Farris is 9lb 12oz today. We went to the pulmonology doctor @ Vanderbilt and her lungs are great. They were also very helpful on the reflux/vomiting issue we are having. They are trying to get her approved for a different medicine and are going to have a nutritionist call us with some other ideas. We still havent made any progress getting into feeding therapy, though.
It looks like we are going to get a nurse to come to our home and take care of her so I can go back to work. Since she is tube fed, insurance should cover the costs. Mary Farris has started smiling a lot and is even starting to laugh. We will never keep George under control now!!!!

1 comment:

mannamomof4 said...

My name is Lisa Sanders and I am a mom of a special child with a feeding tube, too. I don't have a lot of time to go into details right now, but I may have some ideas on tube feeding formulas. They aren't covered by insuance or Medicaid because they are real food, but they may give you some ideas. They are the only thinkg that have worked for our son. You have a beautiful little girl and I am looking forward to getting to know you both better. You can see a picture of my little man at journeytoholland.blogspot.com.