Ok, so I get a little carried away with pics. Mary Farris had an awesome 5th birthday. We celebrated with our NICU family on Friday night and at the Chinese restaurant with friends and family on Saturday. She is doing well. She weighed 34lbs this week! It is so amazing to look back at where we started and how far this little rockstar has come. Looking forward to seeing her progress even more in kindergarten this fall~
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sometime you all and us will meet up at Judy and Charlie's. Have wanted to see Mary Farris since she was born. Enjoy pics of her on facebook. I think she is also the pride and joy of her aunt Leta. Congratulations on completing YOUR first year of nursing school. Oh how I remember that year it took me to become an LPN, lots of study and no time for family. I had 4 children already and one graduated high school the year I graduated as an LPN.
It's amazing the progress your little girl has made!
It was a blessing to meet her- although briefly our encounter- we have a bond.... or noses
Came across your card with the blog and thought I'd check in. Some people cross your path in life and you always want to know how they are doing.
GOD BLESS-- the nurse from UHC
Post a Comment