Surgery #8 complete. Mary Farris had her gtube site closed yesterday. They also went in and checked out her ears and nose. Thankfully the ear tube had fallen out and was just stuck in there. Unfortunately, her nose has a lot of scar tissue and will have to be operated on again. She started out pretty upset ( I think because her surgery outfit they gave her didn't match!) and was given a little versed cocktail. Our favorite ENT then gave her a skin marker to decorate her outfit. Under normal circumstances, I would freak out, but with her meds it worked out great! My final is tomorrow, last class before nursing school starts in January. Ready. For. A. Break. Thanks for all the cards, emails, texts and PRAYERS!
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm glad all went well! Good luck on your exam and take a nice, relaxing break!
Post a Comment