Monday, August 1, 2011

Can't. Believe. It~









Today was Mary Farris' first day of preschool. She was so excited to go. We got her approved for a special ed program which is just a few hours a couple days a week. Her class consists of 5 special needs kids and 5 peers. I went with her today and her nurse will go with her from here on out. They have to be sure she gets those much needed calories and be there if she has any problems with her g tube. She had so much fun playing with the kids and even asked for an open cup. "I want one like he's got"! Hope that continues, we are trying so hard to get her off of the bottle. Feedings are still up and down; good days and bad days. We are hoping for some monkey-see monkey-do behavior. She will get physical therapy at school, as well, to help with her weaknesses. It is so hard to believe she old enough to go to school. Now to figure out how to get her backpack off~



1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Mary is a beautiful and adoreble little girl. She has a very pretty smile. She is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com