Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mary Farris is Three!






















We celebrated Mary Farris' third birthday last night at the Baptist NICU. It was a lot of fun. Mary Farris just wanted to walk around and see the tiny babies! She ate birthday cake for the first time. She is really starting to want to eat since we have backed off tube feeds. She was approved for special ed preschool and starts August 1st. She will get pt every week to work on many things, mostly gross motor skills. We toured the classroom and she sat at the table with the kids during snack time and told the teacher "I'm hungry". She has never said that before, I didn't know she knew the word. Looks like a very good sign for the future. She got a new saddle for her birthday and had a great time trying it out. I'm not sure if Daddy or Mary Farris enjoyed it more. We continue to be thankful for each and every milestone and are so proud of our little girl~







2 comments:

Anne said...

Happy birthday Mary Farris! As always we love your stylish boots!

Paige Boston said...

Mary Farris,

I work with your Aunt Leta and have so loved getting the priviledge of watching you grow! You make my day so much better with your sweet, smiling face.

Paige