I love to watch my babies waving to Daddy when he comes and goes! Things are going good here. Mary Farris is walking. Crashing and walking that is. She had her first injury and got a little bloody lip. I thought it was the end of the world but she recovered much faster than Mommy did. She is eating awesome most of the time. Only about 2-3 tube feedings per day now. She is finally growing some hair and the pigtails are so fun. Weight gain is slow as usual, about 18.5lbs. We are still waiting for our insurance appeal with TennCare. I can't believe our baby is almost two!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Bye Daddy!
I love to watch my babies waving to Daddy when he comes and goes! Things are going good here. Mary Farris is walking. Crashing and walking that is. She had her first injury and got a little bloody lip. I thought it was the end of the world but she recovered much faster than Mommy did. She is eating awesome most of the time. Only about 2-3 tube feedings per day now. She is finally growing some hair and the pigtails are so fun. Weight gain is slow as usual, about 18.5lbs. We are still waiting for our insurance appeal with TennCare. I can't believe our baby is almost two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a lovely photo ... but if the dog starts waving "bye" I'll start getting concerned! :)
Mary Farris is getting so big. God has blessed you all so much. She is a beautiful little girl. Love to all your family. The Estes Family.
Post a Comment